SCT X4 Power Flash Ford Programmer
Part # 7015
Due to CARB Restrictions, this product cannot be shipped to California addresses.
SCT tuning devices will not modify or delete vehicle emissions
1996-2014 Ford Cars and Trucks - Gas and Diesel
- Increases Horsepower and Torque
- Stores 10 Custom Tunes
- Full color Backlit LCD Display
- High Speed Datalogging / Monitoring
- Reads/Clears DTC Trouble Codes
- Easy Restorations Back to Stock
- Dual Analog Inputs
- Most Popular Vehicles Supported
- Installs Quickly and Easily
- USB Interface Cable Included
- User Adjustable Vehicle Parameters
- Built-in Wifi for easy updates
The X4 Power Flash arrives Pre-Loaded with DYNO Proven tune files that INCREASE HORSEPOWER and TORQUE! Programming your vehicle with one of SCT's pre-loaded performance or fuel economy tune files is as easy as 1-2-3. Simply plug the OBDII connector into your vehicle's OBDII port, select the pre-loaded tune file using the simple to navigate menu and within minutes the X4 programs your vehicle.
Pre-Loaded Tune File Adjustable Options:
***Adjustable Options vary for each vehicle and are not available on all vehicles.
- Fuel Injectors: Allows you to adjust for different sized fuel injectors.
- CMCV Delete Plates: Allows you to disable the Charge Motion Control Valve in your vehicles PCM to prevent a check engine light and other issues associated with removing the CMCV plates in your vehicle.
- Speed Limiter: Allows you to Remove, Increase or Decrease the vehicles speed limiter.
- Idle Speed: Allows you to increase or decrease the vehicles idle speed.
- Traction Control: Allows you to disable the vehicles Traction Control without using the button in the vehicle.
- Spark Modification by RPM: Allows you to add or remove timing by RPM range.
- WOT Fuel: Allows you to add or remove fuel at Wide Open Throttle.
- Shift Firmness Control: Allows you to change the transmissions shift pressure. Controls how firm the shifts will feel. *Vehicles with Automatic Transmissions ONLY!
- Axle Ratio: Allow you to set the axle ratio (gear ratio) to correct shift patterns and the speedometer on your vehicle.
- Tire Size: Allows you to set the tire size to correct shift patterns and the speedometer on your vehicle.
- Aftermarket intake: Allows an aftermarket intake to be run on the vehicle without a check engine light. For intake kits that require tuning, this will provide a selection of available intake kits.
- Stores Stock Tune: Stores a true copy of your vehicle's stock file before programming. Used for warranty repairs and unlocking programmer.
- Supports Custom Tunes: Supports and holds custom tunes.
- Fan Control: Lowers the temperature at which the fan turns on.