Pro Dry 5 Filter
Part # 56-10021D
DUE TO CARB RESTRICTION THIS ITEM CANNOT BE SHIPPED TO CALIFORNIA ADDRESSES
- Dyno-Proven Gains up to +9 HP and +8 Lbs. x Ft. TQ
- Outflows Factory Intake by 30%
- Measured Flow: 260 CFM @ 7" H20
- Open-Element Design Showcases the Air Filter and Delivers an Aggressive Air Intake Sound
- One-Piece Housing Captures Air Directly from Behind Front Grille
- Oversized Tube with Import-Inspired Design
- Innovative Filter-to-Housing Interface and Minimal Hardware for Fast and Easy Installation (Roughly 20 Minutes)
- Washable and Reusable Pro DRY S Air Filter for Maximum Convenience
Large Three Layer Performance Air Filter:
This 360-degree radial flow air filter features a 4" flange and our oil-free Pro DRY S media with three layers of synthetic media for maximum convenience. Its progressive layering provides great filtration efficiency and dust holding capacity, while not requiring the use of oils. This media is best suited for street use. Its inverted top makes for more filter surface area, resulting in longer service intervals.
Dyno-Tuned Intake Tube:
This system features a high quality, computer-designed, dyno-tuned intake tube to achieve maximum power gains while maintaining a perfect fit. Its XLPE material is heat soak resistant and extremely durable. It features a Takeda design inspired by import vehicles.
The included performance air filter is surrounded by an open-element XLPE (cross-linked polyethylene) polymer housing that minimizes warm engine air for maximum performance. Its open design allows for easy viewing of the air filter and delivers an aggressive Air Intake sound. It features an incorporated scoop to capture air from the front of the vehicle.
This is a direct fit intake system that utilizes factory mounting points and requires no cutting or modifications. All necessary clamps, couplings, and hardware are included. Its revolutionary design, featuring our patent pending filter-to-housing interface, uses half the number of parts of a traditional cold air intake system. Included billet aluminum fittings allows stock connections to transfer over seamlessly.
This product is not currently CARB exempt and is not available for purchase in California or for use on any vehicle registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.