SMARTY PROGRAMMER MADS ELECTRONICS TUNER
1998.5-2002 DODGE CUMMINS DIESEL 5.9L
FREE OVERNIGHT SHIPPING IN THE CONTINENTAL US
Part #: S-03
Cannot ship to California addresses.
- CaTCHER software's inside
- Ten different performance levels
- Fastest download in the industry, a typical ECM update takes less
- than two minutes
- ABS tire height updates in just seconds
- Not traceable in the stock setting. Smarty leaves no footprint
- Cold weather 3 Cylinder High Idle is enabled in all softwares
- Reads Diagnostic Trouble Codes in plain text
- No tools required, no fuses to pull
- USB built in for simple updates
- Most complete keyboard in the industry
- Reliable, it works off your OEM hardware
- Programmable Speed Limiter from 25 to 250 mph (in trucks of 2001 and
- 2002 the speed limiter is programmable in mph, older trucks have only a speed adjustment
SW# 1 : Fuel Saver
SW# 2 : Only more fuel and Boost fooling
SW# 3 : Like # 2 + added timing
SW# 4 : “Soft” CaTCHER no added timing
SW# 5 : Like # 4 + added Timing
SW# 6 : Mild CaTCHER no added timing
SW# 7 : Like # 6 + added Timing
SW# 8 : CaTCHER no added timing
SW # 9 : CaTCHER with Timing
Software number: Zero,
About half the power of a stock software. Use it whenever reduced power is desired or
when you have to make sure that NO SMOKE is produced .
Software number: One,
The Fuel Saver software. Mpg gains vary, in most cases a + 2 MPG has been reported.
Please notice that the timing in this software is rather aggressive.
HEAVY TOWING is not recommended with this software.
Software number: Two,
This software increases the fuel delivered by the ECM and does the boost fooling.
Software number: Three,
Same as software # 2 but timing has been added.
CaTCHER softwares from number : Four to number Nine,
The even numbered softwares are identical to the odd numbered ones, except for the
timing. The softwares without added timing are intended for use with timing adding
The power gain at top RPM with these softwares is almost identical. These softwares
differ greatly in HOW they get there. Than higher the software number then more
aggressive the throttle response from idle speed up. Aggressive to the point that the
softwares Eight and Nine can become difficult to handle on slippery roads. Please be
very careful when you use these softwares for the first time! It takes some time to learn
how to handle them.