K&N Engineering Cold Air Intake
2010-2012 Dodge Ram 2500 3500 6.7L L6
FREE CONTINENTAL US SHIPPING
Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and International Buyers please email for a shipping quote
• Estimated 8.2 HP Gain
• Guaranteed to increase horsepower
• Designed to improve throttle response and engine sound
• Lasts up to 100,000 miles before service is required (depending on driving conditions)
• Easy to install, usually in 90 minutes or less
• Free-flowing high density polyethylene tube
• Replaces entire factory air intake system
• Washable and reusable lifetime air filter
• K&N Million Mile Limited Warranty
Performance Cold Air Intake
The K&N 57-1562 Air Intake fits some Dodge Ram 2500, Dodge Ram 3500, Ram 2500, and Ram 3500 models.
The K&N 57-1562 FIPK air intake system replaces the restrictive factory air filter and air intake housing in specific Dodge Ram 2500/3500 pickup and RAM 2500/3500 models with a 6.7L diesel engine. K&N air intakes are designed to dramatically reduce intake restriction as they smooth and straighten air flow. This allows your engine to inhale a larger amount of air with less effort than the factory air filter assembly. More air means more usable power and acceleration throughout the engine’s RPM range. This air comes with a chrome-topped K&N high-flow air filter and a uniquely shaped air box that pulls in cooler outside air near the bumper into the custom molded intake for a guaranteed power gain. The tube accommodates the factory mass air sensor and air temperature sensor. The oversized cone shaped air filter can be used for up to 100,000 miles before servicing is needed depending on driving conditions. This air intake is relatively easy to install usually in 90 minutes or less using existing factory mounting points. The tools needed are a screwdriver, ratchet set and several wrenches.