* Low-profile integrated LED light system - standard
* High-strength, die-cast aluminum-alloy components with an anodized and PTFE coated, military-spec finish to resist corrosion
* Precision stainless-steel pivot pins for rock-solid stability
* Extruded aluminum steps with full-length internal ribs for rock-solid stiffness, rigidity, and support with a high-texture powder coat finish for maximum grip and durability
* 600 pound load capacity (Each Side)
* Weatherproof, OEM-quality electric motors, drive system and wiring harness
* 5-Year/60,000 mile warranty
* Designed and built in America
Invented, engineered, and built in America, AMP Research PowerStep has been tasted and proven in long term, real world, driving conditions performing flawlessly in snow, ice, dust, mud, and dirt. The lightweight, yet rock solid running board and rugged die cast linkage components are crafted in the USA of aircraft quality aluminum, black anodized and PTFE coated for maximum corrosion protection. Precision, stainless steel hinge points and bearing ensure trouble free action. And the heavy duty electric motor is designed and tested to provide reliable, maintenance free operation for decades.
Getting Into Your Truck Shouldn't Feel like Climbing Mount Everest.
That's why AMP Research invented Powerstep, the automatic, electric-powered running board that instantly extends when you open your door, and then hides itself safely out of sight when the doors close for improved ground clearance, aerodynamics and appearance. It's handsome design, all-weather performance and legendary reliability set the industry standard. Ditto it's industry-leading 5-year/60,000-mile warranty.
AMP Research Powerstep Increases Fuel Efficiency
There are few topics more rampant and heavily discussed than soaring gas prices, and the effect they have on today's trucks & SUV's. Since aerodynamic drag and weight are two critical factors that impact fuel efficiency, Truck owners are now seeking ways to reduce these variables. The AMP Research PowerStep can do both, and still allow you to maintain the convenience and safety of full-length running boards that automatically deploy for optimal ingress and egress
Reducing the overall weight of your vehicle can also help improve gas mileage. AMP's high strength aluminum steps weigh 10-20% less than typical OEM running boards or aftermarket steel tube steps.