AMP Research BedStep
2019 - 2020 Dodge Ram 2500 3500
Part #: 75324-01A
* Frame-mounted tailgate access step
* Engineered to support loads up to 300 pounds
* High-strength aluminum alloy components
* Precision stainless-steel pivot pins for rock-solid stability
* Maintenance-free, self-lubricating bushings for all-weather performance
* Military-spec, corrosion-resistant, anodized and PTFE coated finish
* Non-slip, glass-reinforced composite step pad-big enough for two large boots
* Easy bolt-on installation
* 3-Year/36,000-Mile warranty
* Designed and built in America
Go Ahead and Step on it:
Not to mention knee and back saver. Strong and rugged, this non-slip, retractable bumper step quickly flips down with the nudge of a foot providing a faster, easier and safer way to load or unload your pickups cargo. Supports up to 300 pounds. Frame-mounts, under the rear bumper so it works even with an open tailgate or when towing.
The AMP Research Bedstep is designed to perform flawlessly in snow, ice, dust, mud, and dirt. This lightweight, yet rock-solid bumper step assist employs a rugged die-cast aluminum alloy linkage assembly that is crafted in the USA, and black-anodized and PFTE coated for maximum corrosion protection. Precision, stainless-steel hinge points and press-fit bushings ensure trouble-free action and reliable, maintenance-free operation for decades. Die-cast aluminum alloy linkage components and precision-machined pivot points give Bedstep rock-solid stability, and Teflon powder-coating ensure years of trouble-free, corrosion-proof operation. The rigid, non-slip step is molded of strong glass-reinforced resin, for safe footing even in mud, snow or ice.