AMP Research PowerStep
Jeep Wrangler JK 2-Door 2007-2017
Part #: 75121-01A
FREE U.S. SHIPPING
Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and International buyers please email for a shipping quote
* Automatic power-deploying running boards
* Low-profile integrated LED light system - standard
* High-strength, die-cast aluminum-alloy components with an anodized and PTFE coated, military-spec finish to resist corrosion
* Precision stainless-steel pivot pins for rock-solid stability
* Extruded aluminum steps with full-length internal ribs for rock-solid stiffness, rigidity, and support with a high-texture powder coat finish for maximum grip and durability
* 600 pound load capacity (Each Side)
* Weatherproof, OEM-quality electric motors, drive system and wiring harness
* 5-Year/60,000 mile warranty
* Designed and built in America
Getting Into Your Truck Shouldn't Feel like Climbing Mount Everest.
That's why AMP Research invented Powerstep, the automatic, electric-powered running board that instantly extends when you open your door, and then hides itself safely out of sight when the doors close for improved ground clearance, aerodynamics and appearance. It's handsome design, all-weather performance and legendary reliability set the industry standard. Ditto it's industry-leading 5-year/60,000-mile warranty.
AMP Research Powerstep Increases Fuel Efficiency
There are few topics more rampant and heavily discussed than soaring gas prices, and the effect they have on today's trucks & SUV's. Since aerodynamic drag and weight are two critical factors that impact fuel efficiency, Truck owners are now seeking ways to reduce these variables. The AMP Research PowerStep can do both, and still allow you to maintain the convenience and safety of full-length running boards that automatically deploy for optimal ingress and egress
Reducing the overall weight of your vehicle can also help improve gas mileage. AMP's high strength aluminum steps weigh 10-20% less than typical OEM running boards or aftermarket steel tube steps.
Aerodynamics Under the Vehicle
AMP's PowerStep running boards work automatically and improve safety and comfort while entering and exiting your truck. They are activated by your truck's factory door sensors and extend within a few seconds when you open the door. Closing the door automatically retracts the PowerStep into the rocker panels, eliminating the drag produced by traditional stationary running boards. AMP's PowerStep technology has been utilized as a factory option since 2003